diet exerciseandevils

THE GREEN SMOOTHIE GIRLS

14:46Alice's Antics


One of the hardest things for me to come to terms with before deciding to lose weight, is I am never going to be one of the #fistagram, green smoothie girls. I've lost weight before through various means and at no point post-workout was I ever in a place to take a selfie or 'record my macros'. I'm under no illusion losing weight is hard, and it takes will power and a hell tonne of motivation to move your butt.

I will be the first one to say, Instagram is a huge motivator, But don't let it delude you. I'm a 20 year old student, I have next to no money and spend my time in lectures, in the library or at work. I don't have manicured nails and I can't afford a Nike running bra. The truth is, I don't just want photos of girls wearing nothing, drinking their post workout Nutribullet smoothie, I want to know how to lose weight when you can't afford a gym membership. How to eat healthily when you're constantly on the go. What breakfasts you can make the night before so you can eat it doing your makeup.

This blog is going to be a motivator for myself, because I want to prove to myself real life girls can do this, and I want to eventually be a motivator to other people. I've decided my first target date, which will be my Dad's birthday and when I will next be back home, February 20th. My aim is to lose between 14-20lbs in 7 weeks and I'll be continuing to set goals and motivate myself on here throughout this time!

I can do this. 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14625997/?claim=f7yxatd2vnq">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form