blog blogger

3/1/16 LET'S DO THIS

02:56Alice's Antics


Please bare with me whilst I get to grips with running two blogs. If you didn't know, my name is Alice and I also run Alice's Antics, a lifestyle, fashion and beauty blog. But this is my 2016 project. Please feel free to check out any of my links and keep up to date with how things are going. I've tried and failed many diets and lifestyle changes, but I feel like blogging is the key to success. Whether I'm talking to 2 people or 2,000, this blog is my own piece of the internet and whilst the other is mostly entertainment and very audience orientated, Exercise and Evils is directly for me and to help get me through each day, week and month. I'm not putting myself under any stress and at the beginning won't be sharing any deep secret facts about myself or my statistics. I hope, if you're reading this with the same goal in mind, to find happiness and self love through a change of habits and lifestyle, you'll come on this journey with me! Here's to eating clean and drinking green (smoothies)!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form